Meet the Owners!
As the parents of a child with ASD, Robert and Danielle know that there is a deep need for a place where children of ALL abilities could play, learn and grow amongst one another in an inclusive environment. As the new owners of WRTS – Kansas City, they are excited to bring back amazing resources and sensory-safe play to this thriving special needs community.
Hear What Our Community Thinks About Our Gym!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination