It has been a dream of Fred and Lisa Green’s to run an indoor play area for kids! The We Rock the Spectrum Gym has given them the perfect opportunity to follow out that dream and use the skills that they have built up in their careers. Lisa is a local pediatrician and has been keeping kids healthy and safe for the past 15 years. Fred retired from his career in public safety in 2016 and has had the wonderful opportunity to stay home and raise their kids. During this time he became involved with youth sports, Sunday school teaching, and volunteering at school. They are excited to bring their combined experience with children to the WRTS gym and to provide an amazing space for their community!
Hear What Our Community Thinks About Our Gym!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination